Cliffs at Glassy Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guided Trip to Russia May - Aug 2009

Go down

Guided Trip to Russia May - Aug 2009 Empty Guided Trip to Russia May - Aug 2009

Post  stevefowler Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 pm

Dear Neighbors,
I returned from my 8th trip to Russia in September. As usual I visited sites and attended performances I I had never seen.
This time the highlight was the opera at the Mariinsky Theatre in St. Petersburg and the ballet at the Bolshoi in Moscow.
I have seen Swan Lake at 5 different venues in Russia but the performance at the Bolshoi overwhelmed all of the others.
If you would like to visit St. Petersburg and Moscow led my me I am proposing 2 trips. The first in May of 2009 and the 2nd in September.
I propose approximately 9 days which would allow time in St. Pete and Moscow. Visits to specific museums would be guided by my licensed colleagues and I would be along to navigate, offer suggestions and translate ( a little)
Assuming 8 people per trip, 4+ star hotels, personal guides each day, museum admissions and 1st class transportaton from St. Pete to Moscow, the per person cost is estimated to be about $4900. This does not include air fare.. These prices can go down drastically if the class of hotel is lowered and there is not a need for all members of the same group to stay in the same class hotel. Your budget can be different than that of your fellow travelers.
If you are interested, please email or call me.. sf4013@bellsouth.net 864-906-0481

Regards,
Steve
stevefowler
stevefowler

http://www.cliffspearls.com

Back to top Go down